What is a Full Service Listing Agent
Betchley Realty Group is a full-service agent and we will do all of the following to sell your home:
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA): To help you price your house, we will conduct a CMA (based upon comparable sales (typically within 1/4 mile of your home) and your local market) to help you set a price. The goal is to achieve the highest possible listing price, but not place the property outside the market comparables.
- Curb Appeal and Staging: We provide advice on interior staging, curb appeal and take pictures of your house to highlight important amenities that are sought after in the market.
- Home Marketing: We will list your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), place a "for sale" sign in front of your property and personally show your property, when warranted. Your house will also be provided with a lock box which will enable a buyer's real estate agent to show your home. Our lock box notifies us when any Realtor shows your home. We will timely follow up with that Realtor to obtain feedback and interest in your home.
- Sales Negotiations: We represent you during sale negotiations and other matters that require attention during the sale process.
- Seller Disclosures: We help you with providing the legally required disclosure form documents that are required to be provided to a prospective purchaser.
- Escrow and Closing: We work closely with the title company and the buyers real estate agent to help insure a smooth and timely closing of your escrow.
- Buying another Home: We can help you find, negotiate and consummate the purchase of your new dream home.